"Feminine Power is no longer an oxymoron." - MPHS
We the 21st century women - executives, partners, mothers, friends, sisters and community advocates are pioneers in taking responsibility for a new and unfolding paradigm of feminine power. We are the rare generation of free, sovereign, well educated, healthy, professional, feisty, erotic, and occasionally neurotic human females. We are humanists and know that men too have their own set of cultural challenges to master.
Although as females we are amazing, unique and capable we are also unclear how to access, apply and express our fullest, most balanced, most beautiful feminine power at work, home and in the world. We have great role models, yet must still call upon ourselves to develop innovative sets of skills in order to successfully thrive and properly parent our children.
It is an opportune time to remove all self imposed obstacles between where we are and where we choose to be. Taking responsibility for our unique brand of personal power as women is a courageous and pioneering choice.
Keynote topics of interest to Women
Michelle Sherman's poignant yet lighthearted keynotes address some of the toughest feminine power issues on the planet. Explore the unspoken challenges women brilliantly, invisibly overcome each day in her keynotes, classes and professional women's groups.
Motivational Speaking & Keynote Topics :
- The Professional Goddess - the challenges and advantages of bringing one's whole self to the workplace
- A Renegade of Peace - how each of us contributes to a peaceful outcome through our choices in business, life and in the world
- A Few Things My Fairy Godmother Forgot to Mention - feminine power options for the 21st century woman
- The Sacred Union - a paradigm for healthy intimate adult relationships
- Women, Passion and Pleasure - a sacred perspective
- The Keys to Fulfillment - how to create a satisfying life on your own terms
- Spiritual Delightenment - the next frontier in business and life
- The Art of Thriving - how to thrive in real time
One-on-One coaching and mentoring provides women the space, respect, and opportunity to:
- Develop a customized interpersonal, professional or leadership skill set that enhances your ability to get your needs met
- Clarify your current needs, options, and choices in life
- Identify the invisible barriers to claiming your most positive professional, personal beauty and power
- Learn the art of replenishment
- Learn how to design and experience a life of ease, joy and prosperity
- Learn to balance your power, brains, beauty and tenderness
- Explore the connection between power and creating healthy intimate adult relationships that honor you
To learn more about current program offerings Contact Us